We’re very concern about your data privacy as much as ours. You can be sure a few things here:
– We won’t ask you for personal information unless we’ll need it.
– We won’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
– We won’t store your personal information unless it is required to continue the operation of this site.
Owner of the website is:
20-704 Lublin, Poland
In case of any questions related to privacy, contact us by email: email@example.com.
– By reaching out to us or leaving a comment, you give us your personal information, but we’re not sharing them with any 3rd party companies without your permission to do that.
– To processing personal information, we’re only using proven and trusted services.
– To analyze traffic, we’re using Google Analytics. This tool collects anonymous data about what pages and posts you visited, how much time you spent, as well as how you transition between pages. The tool uses Google LLC’s cookies. Within Google Analytics, personal information is not processed.
– We’re embedding YouTube videos within pages. These are using Google LLC’s cookies, but they’re loaded only after start playing video.
– We’re using our cookies for proper website operation.
Admin of your personal information is:
20-704 Lublin, Poland
GDPR grants you rights related to the processing of your personal information.
– right to refuse to become a data subject,
– right to access to information,
– right to rectify data,
– right to transfer data,
– right to restrict processing,
– right to erasure (right to be forgotten),
– rights related to automated decision making and profiling.
Other parties might process your data, as they will provide services for the website.
1. Zenbox Sp. z o.o. – Storing website data, including emails.
2. Google LLC – Using Google Analytics services.
3. People providing technical support for this website might get access to stored data.
Because we’re using Google services, your data might be transfer to the United States and stored there. However, you shouldn’t be worried about this as they participate in the Privacy Shield program, and they guarantee an adequate level of security.
How data is processed
By contacting us by email or by form, you are giving your personal information (your email address and optionally or name and surname). We’re going to use this information for further contact with you.
After conversation finishes, data might be stored and later archived for future evidence. You have the right to demand access to these emails, and you have the right to request removal of them. However, if the protection of our interest is justified, we might decline to do that.
Like most website operators, this website collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort of that web browsers and servers make available. These include the browser type, language preferences, referring site, and time of visit. The purpose of collecting this information is to understand visitors better using this webpage.
As with every request sent to the server, ours also store information which might have personally-identifying details like IP address. This information is not used to identify any user, and will not be disclosed to any party besides people managing server.
We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors on this website. For instance, tools used on the site may monitor the popularity of individual pages or posts and time spent on page.
This information might be disclosed in the future but will not contain any personal information about visitors.
In the unlikely case of acquisition of this website or going out of business, user information would be one of the assets that will be transferred or acquired by a 3rd party. You acknowledge that such transfer may occur and that any acquirer of it may continue to use your personal information as is set in this policy.
Potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information will be disclosed only to our employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that need to know that information to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at this website. All these parties have to agree to not to disclose these data to others.
Collected potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information will not be rented or sold to anyone.
Besides the parties listed above, we might disclose personal information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or right of mine, third parties or the public at large.
We’re taking all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Cookies are little text files stored on your device. They can be accessed by this website (own cookies) or by other parties that we’re using on this site (3rd party cookies).
Some of the cookie files get deleted after you close your browser (session cookies), but some will stay on your device until their expiration date (persistent cookies).
We use our cookies to ensure the website works properly.
3rd Party Cookies
Like most websites, this site also uses 3rd party services to provide additional features. This results in the use of their cookie files, which are described below.
We’re using Google Analytics provided by Google LLC for making statistics of this website and its further improvements.
Google Analytics automatically is collecting data about your use of the website. Because of activated anonymize IP option, the last part of your IP is removed before storing on their servers.
Because Google LLC has headquarters in the United States and its using infrastructure there, they participate in the Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of security required by EU Law.
If you don’t want to be tracked by this tool, you can install the plugin for your browser, which you can find here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you want to learn more about data processing and security of Google Analytics, you can go here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
We’re embedding YouTube videos on this page. The result of this is the use of Google’s cookie files related to the YouTube platform. However, they are loaded only after starting a video.
By playing video, Google is receiving information about you even if you are not logged there. Data might be transferred to the United States, where it can be stored on their servers.
Updated on November 5, 2019